The Master Sword is the Blade of Evil's Bane. It appears in some games, and Link usually uses a different sword before finding/using this powerful weapon.
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
- Super Smash Bros Series
- Soulcalibur II
After many years, Link pulled the sword in Ocarina of Time, therefore opening the sacred realm and starting the Imprisoning War. In Storyline A, it had been put in the Lost Woods after Link's death. In Storyline B, it was put in the Sacred Grove outside of the Temple of Time. You can see the original place of the sword in that temple in Twilight Princess. In Storyline C, it had stayed in Hyrule Castle and held Ganondorf's magic. Drawing it resulted in the magic returning, but the sword losing its power.